Most documents and forms can be submitted through the Secure File Upload on Joe'SS to safeguard and protect your information.
Completing the w-9S form:
1. Complete Part 1 of the W-9S form only- (Name, Address, TIN/SSN)
2. The Taxpayer Identification Number is also known as Social Security Number
3. No Signature is required on the W-9S form
4. If you do not have a TIN/SSN no further action is needed from you. You will however keep receiving email notifications as required by Law
SUBMITTING W-9S form:
You are able to access the Secure File Upload through the Student Center in Joe'SS (Self Service>Student Center>Secure File Upload). Once you have opened the secure file upload portal, you will complete the following steps to submit documents:
- Select the appropriate Office/Department. To submit the W-9S form you will need to select the "Office of the Registrar" option from the drop down menu
- The correct document type will be identified in your checklist in Joe'SS or in the communications requesting the documentation.
- If you would like to include any additional information when submitting a document, you can add comments or notes in the available box.
- You can then click the "Add Attachment" button to attach the document you wish to upload.
There are a couple requirements in order to successfully upload your documents/forms.
- Only acceptable file types can be submitted through the secure file upload. These include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, and .doc file types.
- Files cannot exceed 16 MB (megabytes)
- Files cannot have unusual or special characters in the file name (for example: * % @ ! &)
After uploading a document/form, you will receive an email confirming successful upload.
If you are unable to use the secure file upload, the W-9S can be submitted to the Cashier’s office by mail: G4 Parker Hall-300 W. 13th St- Rolla, MO 65409.