Secure Document Upload
Most documents and forms can be submitted through the Secure File Upload on Joe'SS to safeguard and protect your information.
Prepare Documents before Upload:
Ensure all documents/forms are completed with the necessary information. This many include:
- Your Missouri S&T student id number on all completed forms
- Your legal name (first and last)
- Handwritten signature(s) on all forms that require a signature. Typed/digital/electronic signatures cannot be accepted and will be returned. Scanned copies or photos are able to be uploaded.
- Complete all sections of the forms as incomplete forms will be returned and cannot be used to.
- Removing any encryption or file types that are not compatable with the Secure Document Upload.
- All fillable forms from Missouri S&T must be completed in Adobe to submit through the Secure Document Upload. If Adobe is not available, forms must be saved and submitted as a graphic file type (.jpg or .png).
Students are able to access the Secure Document Upload through the Student Center in Joe'SS. Once you have opened the secure document upload portal, you will complete the upload based on the infomation for the specific documents as listed below. You will need to follow these general requrements for all documents:
- Only acceptable file types can be submitted through the secure file upload. These include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, and .doc file types.
- Files cannot exceed 16 MB (megabytes)
- Files cannot have unusual or special characters in the file name (for example: * % @ ! &)