- Convenient On-line Payment Methods
- Student Fees
- Explanation of Fees
- Current Fee Reassessment Schedule
- Secured Document Upload
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Employee Tuition Assistance
- Past Student Fee Schedules
- Past Fee Reassessment Schedule
- Payment Information
- Student Insurance
- Sponsored Billing
- Tax Information - 1098-T
- Direct Deposit Information
- Cashiers Manual
- Cashiers Office Staff
- Accounting/Fiscal Services
The Cashier’s Office is not open to the public. If you have questions, please call 573.341.4195 Monday-Friday between 8:00a-4:30p or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For in Person Drop Offs, Please use the Cashier Drop Box (located across from the Vending Machines in Parker Hall-G4). Items will be collected daily.
- Student Payments (MUST have Student Name and ID number listed on the payment)
- CRR’S (MUST attach scanned copies of checks to CRR in WebApps, original checks to be submitted with CRR in drop box)
You will need your Staff/Student ID to access Parker Hall.
We have implemented TouchNet Bill+Payment Software
All students will need to set up a new TouchNet Payment Profile for Refunding (Direct Deposit) even if you previously set one up in Joe'SS.
All students will need to add any Authorized Users in TouchNet to View Billing Infomation and Make Payments. Instructions on setting up Authorized users can be found here.
How to View your Billing Statement in TouchNet as a student.
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Phone lines open: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday