- Convenient On-line Payment Methods
- Student Fees
- Explanation of Fees
- Current Fee Reassessment Schedule
- Secured Document Upload
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Employee Tuition Assistance
- Past Student Fee Schedules
- Past Fee Reassessment Schedule
- Payment Information
- Student Insurance
- Sponsored Billing
- Tax Information - 1098-T
- Direct Deposit Information
- Cashiers Manual
- Cashiers Office Staff
- Accounting/Fiscal Services
The Missouri University of Science and Technology would like to introduce you to Direct Deposit for financial aid and student account refunds. You may elect to have the credit balance of your student account electronically transferred to your personal bank account.
Direct Deposit of refunds are generally in your account 3-5 business days after the date the refund was processed.
To set up direct deposit, follow these steps:
- Log on to Joe'SS.
- Click on "Self Service" on the left side menu.
- Then go to "Student Center".
- Next, click on "TouchNet", under the Finance Section.
- This will then open a new window. If not, check your pop up blockers.
- You will need to enter your user name and password
- Once you hit submit you will be transfered to the TouchNet Website.
- From the TouchNet home screen click on the Payment Profile link.
- Select the method from the drop down menu then continue to the next screen.
- Select either checking or savings for the account.
- Enter your routing number.
- Enter your account number twice for verification.
- Enter the name and address information associated with the bank account you are entering. Select the check-box under refund options or the send code link to complete Direct Deposti set-up.
- After all infomation is entered a new screen will pop up and you will need to review your infomation and scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and select the "I agree" check box to save the payment/refund method.
If you have completed a Direct Deposit setup, the authorization remains in effect until you change or cancel it yourself.
For questions, please call the Cashier's Office at (573) 341-4195 or email email@example.com.