- Convenient On-line Payment Methods
- Student Fees
- Explanation of Fees
- Official Refund Policy
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Past Student Fee Schedules
- Payment Information
- Student Insurance
- Sponsored Billing
- Tax Information - 1098-T
- Direct Deposit Information
- Cashiers Manual
- Cashiers Office Staff
- Accounting/Fiscal Services
The Missouri University of Science and Technology would like to introduce you to Direct Deposit for financial aid and student account refunds. You may elect to have the credit balance of your student account electronically transferred to your personal bank account.
Direct Deposit of refunds are generally in your account 3-5 business days after the date the refund was processed.
To set up direct deposit, follow these steps:
- Log on to Joe'SS.
- Click on "Self Service" on the left side menu.
- Then go to "Campus Finances" on the left side menu.
- Next, click on "Manage Direct Deposit", then click on the "Manage Direct Deposit" box.
- This will then open a new window. If not, check your pop up blockers.
- Select either Checking or Savings from the drop down box.
- Enter your routing number.
- Enter your account number twice for verification.
- Click the Direct Deposit Authorization box and then "Update my information". You will then receive a thank you message letting you know that the update was successful and tell you that you have been logged off. You can then close that window. Then you will see a window saying "Click here to log into Joe'SS"
- You will need to re-sign in to Joe'SS if you would like to do any more activity.
If you have completed a Direct Deposit setup, the authorization remains in effect until you change or cancel it yourself. Existing direct deposit information can be viewed on Joe'SS. Any changes or deletions will be updated during the following overnight process.
For questions, please call the Cashier's Office at (573) 341-4195.